At Angel Oaks We Offer the Following Services
- Pet Pick-up — Angel Oaks will pick up from your veterinarian clinic or your home*
- Private Cremations – Ours is a TRUE Private cremation. ONLY your pet is cremated at that time. . Your pet’s ashes and only your pets’ ashes are returned to you from Angel Oaks in a complimentary urn.
- Communal Cremations – Your pet is cremated with other pets,no ashes are returned in this service.
- Witnessed Cremations – You may choose to schedule an appointment to view your pet’s cremation*. Our facility has a comfortable viewing room and can accommodate a large family.
- Rush Service — If you wish to have any of the above service done Immediately*
- After Hours Services – Trying to be there when you need us, We are available to do Cremations and Pick-Ups 24/7* Contact us for details*
- Special Order Urn Delivery – We will deliver any urn that you order from us and then transfer the ashes from the old urn to the new one*
- Shipping — We offer nation wide shipping of cremains and urns*
- Pet Exhumation – We often do an exhumation and then cremate the remains for people that have sold there home and in the process of relocating*
- Road Side Pick-Up — This is often very dangerous and can be very emotional, We use our years of experienced at this*
- Paw Print — This is a great way to have a lasting memorial of your pet made in a clay like material*
* additional fee may apply . Please call for details
What to expect
We take great care to ensure that your pet’s ashes are returned to you, the rightful owner.
- Pick-up is scheduled either at your home or veterinarian’s office. We will assign and tag a unique ID to your pet at this time.
- Your pet is brought to our facility and scheduled for cremation, usually within 8 hours of arrival.
- For your peace of mind, your companion is captured on digital video with the unique ID and paperwork, and then while still recording, the remains are cremated.
- Finally, the ashes are carefully removed, labeled again and placed into a complimentary urn.
- The urn is placed in a box labeled with the owner’s name and veterinarian’s name.
- The ashes are available for pick-up, delivery or returned to your veterinarian’s office for your pick-up.
- All cremation videos are digitally archived for 10 days.
Please see below for a picture of our complimentary urns. We carry many more specialty urns. Please visit our product catalog or call us today.
*- additional fee may apply for home pickup and Witnessed cremation. Please call for details